Skip to main content



72k people vaccinated

About 72,300 people have been vaccinated against COVID-19 since February 22, the Government announced.   More than 10,000 people received their first dose of the Sinovac vaccine under the COVID-19 Vaccination Programme today.   Meanwhile, about 4,900 people made an online reservation for their first and second doses of the Sinovac vaccine, taking the number of people who made reservations for the jab to about 267,600.   Additionally, about 6,000 people reserved their first and second doses of the Comirnaty vaccine online today. A total of about 110,800 people have made reservations for receiving the vaccine since March 3.   As of midnight, one man was sent to hospital for treatment.

Latest Posts

Virus testing services enhanced

DoJ rejects malicious attacks

HK, APEC sign economic legal pact

CE respects NPC's deliberation

HK fully co-operates with central govt

Over 50k people vaccinated

10k vaccinated by private doctors

Suspected adverse case explained

14 COVID-19 cases reported

Social distancing measures extended