Skip to main content


Best Company Service Consultancy for Japanese in Hong Kong

I found that Moribashi is a very good business service agency for Japanese in Hong Kong. They can do : Corporating Annual Return Open Bank Account Accounting It is good for Japanese people to run business in Hong Kong.

Contact Us

If you have any comment or suggestion, please email to .

Thank you very much !


Popular Posts